Helping homeowners make the most of the
latest advances in solar energy systems
Now you’re considering investing in solar energy for your home, you’re certainly not alone.
According to a recent national survey*, solar is ranked the most popular of all possible energy sources in the UK, with gas rated second-worst behind coal.
And your timing really couldn’t be better – the government is more committed than ever to providing generous financial incentives for everyone who upgrades their home to solar energy.
Also, in recent years the quality and reliability of solar panels has improved in leaps and bounds, while the quality of solar inverters, digital control and monitoring is also better than ever.
Talk to Atlantic Renewables now about the life-changing benefits you could be enjoying.
The energy demands of society have never been greater. But with the latest battery storage technology you’ll be assured of continued power for your home and home-based work and business activities, even if the National Grid should go down.
A healthier world
As everyone knows, solar energy is 100% clean. It’s good to know that while you’re saving money, you’re also helping to save the planet, leaving the legacy of a healthier environment for our children and grandchildren.
*Source: The Guardian/ClientEarth/YouGov
Atlantic Renewables is not a sales company.
We’re all about service
Contact us and you’ll never see a sales person. You’ll only meet qualified professionals dedicated to helping you achieve the solar energy solution that’s perfect for your needs, now and into the future.
That’s why every system we install is individually designed from the start. Unlike some companies we never buy ‘job lots’ of equipment just to sell on.
And why every part of our service is there to give you the reassurance you need to go solar:
- We’re fully MCS accredited – the quality assurance scheme supported by the government’s Energy and Industrial Strategy
- We can survey your home remotely using Google Earth and provide you with an initial guide quotation and a specification for your installation along with a report showing the period in which your investment is likely to pay for itself
- Our advice is free. There’s no obligation, you can feel free to ask any questions and raise any concerns
- If you’re comfortable going to the next step a member of our technical team will visit you to confirm our initial survey in person with a full structural report that covers important technical details such as roof loadings, whether your roof will need strengthening and what fixings should be used. This part of our service is also free
- We only ask £100 deposit. For your peace of mind, we only request the balance when work is completed and you’re happy with your system
- Trades people you can trust. All our roofers and electricians are trained and managed directly by us.
- Your panels will be protected by a 25-year guarantee. In addition, our workmanship is covered by a 10-year insurance-backed guarantee, giving you extra reassurance.
- We’ll take care of all the paperwork. We’ll present you with a full pack confirming that the Grid knows you’re connected and that your system complies with Part A of the Building Regulations and Part P Electrical Compliance certificate for the new AC circuit wired to the Solar Inverter.
- We’ll fully explain your system before we leave so you’ll be able to get the best from it.
- Customer Online Monitoring allows you to check that you’re making full use of free solar energy and to confirm that your solar energy system is working efficiently.
- The optional Atlantic Renewables Remote Monitoring service will detect any system problems or opportunities for performance improvement and alert you automatically. This way you’ll be sure you’re constantly getting the best from your system.