Atlantic Renewables are looking to take on a Financial Manager for a newly created role to support the team and day to day running of the Company. The Directors are recognised industry leaders in the Renewable Energy Industry. What they don't have however is an in-house Financial Manager to complement them.
We want a passionate person with a "get it done" approach, not going to wait for approval from management; someone who can take the lead, make decisions, be disciplined, and underpin company values. Atlantic Renewables are passionate about helping customers reduce their carbon footprint and are proud to work in the Green Energy Industry.
We are proud to sit amongst our competition as more of an Engineering Company than a Sales firm, for which the Solar Industry has unfortunately got a bad reputation for. The heart of the business is based around professionalism and providing an honest and exceptional service so they would love someone who has a similar set of values.
- Overseeing the day to day and operations of Payroll
- Completing of daily payroll, PAYE, CIS
- Be accountable for validations, reconciliations, and payroll audits
- Manage the workplace pension scheme and salary sacrifice arrangements
- CIS Submission
- Pension submission
- Creation of Customer invoices
- Chasing of unpaid invoices
- Processing expenses
- Staff holiday requests
- Staff hours records
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, CPA)
- Knowledge of accounting
- Experience of VAT returns and submissions
- Curious and quick learner
- Independent worker and problem solver
- Hardworking, dedicated, honest and willing to go the extra mile.
- Great communicator and team player
- Organised and hands-on, with a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure
- Min 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong work ethic
- Team management skills
- A passion for working within a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly to clients, contractors, and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Minimum grade C in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Extensive payroll experience
- Experience with Financial Systems is essential, Xero, Quick Bookings, SAGE
- Strong Excel and Outlook skills
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Foodie Friday
- Monthly Haircut visit to office / or equivalent
- Company events and rewards
Visit our website, social media pages to see what we’ve been up to!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Hand sanitiser available at all desks and workstations well ventilated office space and warehouse. Staff with COVID are advised to stay at home and regular testing is advised.