Atlantic Renewables are looking to take on an Office administrator for a newly created role to support the team and day to day running of the Company. The Directors are recognised industry leaders in the Renewable Energy Industry. What they don't have however is an Office Manager or secretary/office administrator to complement them, to be the glue behind the scenes running the show whilst they are delivering for clients.
We want a passionate person with a "get it done" approach, not going to wait for approval from management; someone who can take the lead, make decisions, be disciplined, and underpin company values. Atlantic Renewables are passionate about helping customers reduce their carbon footprint and are proud to work in the Green Energy Industry.
We are proud to sit amongst our competition as more of an Engineering Company than a Sales firm, for which the Solar Industry has unfortunately got a bad reputation for. The heart of the business is based around professionalism and providing an honest and exceptional service so they would love someone who has a similar set of values.
Ideally the candidate would have the following experience
- Existing office management experience
- A confident individual who wants to work in a young and professional business
- Experience in managing staff.
Job Roles & responsibilities;
- All calls will come through to our receptionist who will then email all information through to the company email inbox. It will be your primary role to act as the voice of the company and be the first point of call with new and existing customers.
- Video calls with customer
- Providing desktop assessments for the suitability of a customer's property
- Invoicing using Xero Accounting package
- Setting up new customers in our CRM system
- Making sure all data is collected from customers
- Diary management of staff and scheduling video calls and Survey meetings
- Processing expenses
- Staff holiday requests
- Staff hours records
- Inputting information on the in-house database system
- Booking & organising (and attending) company social events, dinners, sporting events etc
- General Office Admin
- Assisting Directors and Senior Management staff with their duties.
- Training in the Renewable Energy Sector will be provided by the company.
- Organising company treats – such as Foodie Friday (Food and drinks for the staff paid for by the company)
- Monthly staff treats such as Mobile Hairdresser attending the offices / Pedicure…
- Annual Company Vehicle Insurance & Company Public Liability Insurance.
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Administration experience
- To be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft office & similar platforms
- To have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- To have a positive and approachable manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience in Customer Service
- Good Written and spoken English skills.
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Foodie Friday
- Monthly Haircut visit to office / or equivalent
- Company events and rewards
Visit our website, social media pages to see what we’ve been up to!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per year
- Monday to Friday
Hand sanitiser available at all desks and workstations well ventilated office space and warehouse. Staff with COVID are advised to stay at home and regular testing is advised.