Atlantic Renewables are a reputable renewables installer who are dedicated to reducing the carbon impact on our planet. We are specialists in installing Solar PV, Battery Storage Systems and Air Source Heat Pumps.
We are expanding our installation teams, so are seeking Electricians with experience of working with solar PV on both commercial and residential properties.
You will be a valued member of the Atlantic Renewables installation team.
Whether you are up on Commercial or Domestic roofs, you will be installing Solar Panels, Inverters, Battery Systems, Immersion Diverters and EV Charge Points, and relevant ancillaries to Atlantic Renewables standards.
On Domestic properties, you will be representing the company, so must have a professional demeanour.
General site maintenance such as moving panels or tidying the site will be required.
At Atlantic Renewables we always use fully compliant scaffolding for access to the panel installation locations, but being comfortable on a ladder or at height is key.
Installation of energy efficient electric systems will include:
- Roof Works and Installation of Solar Panels
- Inverter Installation (Mounting, Cable connections)
- Battery System Installations
- The connection of Internet Enabled devices to GPRS, Wi-Fi Ethernet
- EV Charge points
- Immersion Diverter Controllers
- Fuse boards
- DC Circuitry testing
- DC Cabling / MC4
- AC Schedule/Test & Inspection reports
Atlantic Renewables are passionate about helping customers reduce their carbon footprint and are proud to work in the Green Energy Industry.
We seek an individual who shares our values and is prepared to learn new skills; a passionate person with a "get it done" approach, who can make decisions, be disciplined, and uphold our company values.
The heart of the business is based around professionalism and providing an honest and exceptional service so we are looking for someone who represents these values also.
- Must be a fully qualified Electrician (Test & Inspection Qualification)
- Located within an hour of our warehouse in Manchester M16 9HQ, but able to work away on occasion
- Full UK driving licence
- Have your own tools
- Work is predominantly in the Northwest but will be required to work away from time to time.
- Hard working and passionate about working in the renewable energy industry
- Must be a responsible & well-mannered individual
- IPAF license
- CSCS Card
- Experience Installing Solar PV
- Bike to work scheme available
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: TBC (Experience/Skill level dependent)
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekend work offered