Helping builders make the most of the latest advances in solar energy systems
Whatever you’re building, sustainable energy efficiency will be higher on your clients’ list of needs than ever before.
Talk to Atlantic Renewables and we’ll take all that responsibility off your shoulders. Leave it to us to provide each client with a complete, custom-designed, future-proof solution that confirms your professional green credentials:
We’re here to take all this off your desk:
- Auto CAD drawings, scale CAD drawings, site plans, scale solar drawing, DC solar circuitry plans
- Wind-weight loading calculations
- Technical and health & safety certificates
- Accurate forecasting of future usage and costs
- Solutions for all locations, including listed buildings and conservation areas
- Precision control and monitoring of energy usage for the occupiers of your properties
- Meet or even exceed all BREEAM & SAP targets for new-builds
- Make full use of available grants and avoid up-front costs with Power Purchase Agreements
- Latest battery technology to store solar energy for use at night for secure supply during Grid outages and to avoid high peak-time charges such as Triads
- Option to install an EV charging station or cabling for a future one, all integrated into a building’s solar energy system
We’re more than suppliers.
We’re the solar energy problem solvers.
What solar technology best suits your budget? What about higher output panels if roof space is limited? If your proposed heating system fails Building Regulations, how do you use additional solar energy for a quick fix? Trust us to have the answers.
Our specialist support in all matters solar is also very valuable when you’re tendering for local authority work such as social housing.
We’ll help you resolve your CPR issues
The requirements of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) 2011/305, establish harmonised standards for water heaters, supply of hot and cold water supply, heating, cooling and air conditioning.
We can share all the information you need for compliance.
Be ready in advance for the 2025 eco house changes
Regulations won’t permit gas supplies in new homes built from 2025 onwards. We’ll show you how to integrate an electric air source heat pump within a complete solar powered system. With our realistic solution you can get ahead of the game in attracting new eco-conscious buyers.
Nobody takes more care to give you ultimate cost- and energy-efficiency
We design each system individually, rather than simply fitting the maximum number of panels in a given area. Using half-hourly energy data we’ll calculate how much solar energy your building will use during a given year. This allows us to give you an in-depth Solar PV Energy Report for each of your buildings.
Our SSIP accredited team is always site-ready
Atlantic Renewables is fully compliant to SSIP Standards including SMAS Worksafe, Constructionline and CHAS.
When you work with us, all safety assessment paperwork and other documentation will be taken care of. Our people will be good to go ― with every roofer and electrician trained and managed directly by us.
That means you’ll have the reassurance of knowing that the team on your site is fully qualified and highly experienced, used to working on-time and on-budget.
Our team has designed and installed solar energy systems on every type of roof including Flat Roof Solar, Pitched Roof Solar and Metal-Clad Trapezoidal Roof Sheets.
We’ve worked on industrial units, office blocks, farm buildings and even a custom-built mounting system on the roof of a heritage listed manor house.
We’re also here to support you long-term
We can install online monitoring with every system which enables occupiers to track their system’s performance online and receive alerts if anything goes wrong. If something does happen, we will be ready to step in and diagnose the issue quickly – which tends to be within an hour of arriving
We closely monitor all of the systems we install and are always on hand to take care of your solar energy system maintenance and repairs.